Saturday, November 28, 2015

Time I

I've been thinking about doing a series of posts on one topic, but I had to think of a topic broad enough. Then it hit me. Time.

I'll start with the basics. Time a human quality. Without us there would be no passing of time, for we invented the very concept of it. Without us, there is no concept of time. Things would just happen when they did, causing something else to happen. Now I know that there are many people who would be more than happy to call me out on all of this and make me stare at a piece of paper as they prove to me that I am wrong and they are right, but I don't care. These are my own theories, my own individual ideas, if you are reading this, I am not asking you to accept these ideas, only think about them, and formulate your own thoughts.

No comments: