Sunday, November 22, 2015

Mood Songs

Recently, I have been experimenting with something I'd like to call mood songs. I was listening to some music, and about halfway through one song I realized that the song I was listening to, Nero by Two Steps From Hell, portrayed my mood almost perfectly. So I played it again, and I found that after the second time, the song became my mood. Or really, my mood changed to fit the song. I thought that this was interesting, so I started trying it with less depressing songs. This is a great way to deal with stress, headphones in, tuning out the world, but it works best if you are alone somewhere, like a forest. Find a rock in the sun, lay on it and listen to either your music, or whatever is around you. But try not to listen to anything all that depressing.

No comments: