Saturday, March 5, 2016

xkcd

A few years back, I was given a copy of Randall Munroe's, "What If?" I began to leaf through it and found increasingly ludicrous, and, might I add, interesting and thought provoking. From just the cover you can see that it really is ridiculous. It shows a dinosaur dangling over the sarlacc from star wars. After reading through the absurd answers to questions such as, "Is it safe to swim in a spent nuclear fuel pool?" and, "What if we put a portal that is one meter in diameter at the bottom of the mariana trench to drain the oceans?" and many more.

After finishing the book, I wanted more, because there just wasn't enough destruction for me in that one book. To solve this, I turned to the internet, and more specifically, xkcd, which is Randall Munroe's online web comic. xkcd doesn't actually stand for anything or mean something, but the actual comics are amazing. here are a few of my favorite ones. Hope you laugh a little and if you want more, just search for xkcd.com!
























1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love those comics! they are hilarious :)